Ordinary World

Average.
My life is average. Wake up late, throw on what i wore yesterday. Go to school. eat. you know the routine. i've got it all, the sweet car, great house, awesome family, girlfriend, alright that last one was a lie, but really my life is pretty... ordinary.
I wake up in the morning wishing something has changed but it hasn't. my room is still a mess, my snowboard still sits in the corner next to my guitar. the guitar that sits in the case unplayed. however today seems different. today i'm sick of it all. today i swear i'm not doing anything. i don't go to school, i don't do my homework. i don't answer my phone. i play my guitar, each painfully sounding strum washes away the normality. i finally get to get in touch with my true power.

What would happen if i didn't pick up the guitar?
what would happen if i just continued on with life?
what if i was ok with the normal life?

No comments:

Post a Comment