i'm sick of this, leave me alone! Good Gandhi.

I'm so sick of the Hobo's always beggin' for change
I don't like how i gotta work,
and they just sit around and get paid.

I'm so sick of all the people who can't drive their cars,
B**** you'd better get out of the way before i start fallin' apart.

alright that was lyrics to a song, i don't hate the Hobo's. however people who can't drive their cars...

for real now

I'm sick of school (shocked?)
homeworkgirlsfriendshomeworkcarspaperspissymathteachershomeworkattendanceschooladministrationdramahomeworkpeoplecrammedintothehallsteenagedriversawkwardcoupleshomeworkcollegehomeworkhomeworkhomeworkhomeworkhomeworkhomeworkhomeworkhomeworkhomeworkhomeworkhomework
i really hate homework

 I'm fed up with being told how to live my life.
                   Sit up straight                       Pay attention                   
    Do Your Homework 
              Listen to your teacher                      Cut your hair                                                
Go to class                               Get good grades                             Go to college
                                                                 Make Money
           Be nice                           Don't say that                          Eat your vegetable
     Stop fighting                                                                          Don't argue
                              Clean your room                        hang up your towel  
                                                           Respect your elders
Don't Speed
Wake Up                     Take your headphones out                  Stop talking

                      Shut Up
Answer Me


I'm sick of people telling me to act like an adult 
then they still treat me like a kid.

I'm sick of worrying.
why can't i just be like Bob Marley?
Don't worry, about a thing.
I wish everything would be alright.

I'm sick of people complaining,
about all of the bad things in the world,
instead of focusing on the good.



Where is the Love?

5 comments:

  1. I loved the format!! It was so different, you really got your point acrossed and it didnt feel over bearing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it! It was cool how you did that thing in the middle with all the colors and things people tell you to do. I also liked the line about they tell you to be an adult then treat you like a kid. I totally understand where your comin from on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was really unique what you did with your writing format. Great job, I would of never thought to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loved it.
    Absolutely loved it.
    you're very talented.
    The whole thing over all was
    very unique and in my opinion
    outstanding.
    (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am truly jealous over here. Good Job. No....GGGRRREEEAAAT job. Go frosted flakes.

    But really, I love the middle. and the beginning. and the whole thing. I dont know. I like how you talk directly to the reader sometimes.

    ReplyDelete